Neck Pain? Back Pain? Headaches? We can help.
With over 30 years of experience as a chiropractor, Dr. McGee has successfully treated a variety of neck, back and other musculoskeletal conditions. Conveniently located on Arlington Blvd. in Greenville, NC, McGee Chiropractic offers affordable and individualized treatment plans to help you get back on your feet, back to work and back to doing the things you love to do. Research has shown that chiropractic is an effective and safe treatment for neck pain, headaches and low back pain. Research has also shown that exercise along with chiropractic treatment improves the outcomes of back injuries. That's why we provide exercise plans for your specific condition to help you feel better faster and to prevent reinjury.
Contact our office if you suffer from any of the following conditions:
• Neck pain. The kind of pain that arises after prolonged sitting, reading or use of the computer.
• Back pain. It can happen after the simplest movements like picking up something very light or from strenuous repetitive activities.
• Shoulder pain. It can be a result of repetitive motion or from problems in the neck.
• Auto accident related pain. Whiplash is a common problem that occurs after a car crash.
• Headaches. Many headaches are the result of chronic muscle pain or from problems in the neck.
We encourage you to get involved in your treatment. We want you to understand the nature of your symptoms, the treatment we provide, and how to prevent the problem from recurring. Our office is conveniently located on East Arlington Boulevard in Greenville, NC.
Early morning and late afternoon appointments available. Follow this link and request your appointment online.